The Paranormal Gallery | Suffolk | St Mary's church, Bungay


St Mary's church, Bungay

Lightning Dog
Appearing on 4 August 1577, the same date as the Blythburgh report, a black dog entered the church during a storm and killed several people. Some believe the dog still patrols the area.
RSS RSS Feed | Powered by zenPHOTO | Archive View
0 seconds

 

 

 

 

For more paranormal tales online and in the media
follow us:
 
The Paranormal Database's Haunted Cork is now available on Amazon, featuring dozens of tales from supernatural Ireland.
The Paranormal Field Guide is now out - free for Android and only £1 for Nokia
Abject Ghost's haunting Doom Dreaming is now available on iTunes and Amazon