Orford Ness - Gallery

 

The Black Beacon was constrcuted in 1928 by the Royal Aircraft Establishment on Orford Ness
The Black Beacon was constrcuted in 1928 by the Royal Aircraft Establishment

 

The remains of Lab 1, the first of six atomic test cells, can be seen from the Black Beacon windows
The remains of Lab 1, the first of six atomic test cells, can be seen from the Black Beacon windows

 


A small hut stands outside the Black Beacon, with the Orford Ness lighthouse a short distance away

 

Return to the Orford Ness Gallery Page or the Orford Ness Report

 

 

 

For more paranormal tales online and in the media
follow us:
 
The Paranormal Database's Haunted Cork is now available on Amazon, featuring dozens of tales from supernatural Ireland.
The Paranormal Field Guide is now out - free for Android and only £1 for Nokia
breathing voids
Abject Ghost's new Breathing Voids is now available on Spotify, iTunes and Amazon